Applying to a TCAT
Find A Program
Review the programs of study and any program-specific admission requirements.
Complete the FAFSA to apply for the Pell grant, TN Promise scholarship, the TN Reconnect and the Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skills Grant.
Student Services Office
127 Industrial Drive
Ripley, TN 38063 email@example.com
General Admission Requirements
- Program enrollment is based on a first-come, first-served basis by date of completed application. (A completed application includes all items required for enrollment.)
- Persons seeking admission to a college must be at least 18 years of age or have a high school diploma or equivalent. For full-time programs, the applicant must declare an occupational objective and demonstrate reasonable potential for achieving that objective.
- All persons who are required to register for the Federal Draft under 50 U.S.C. App. Section 453 are not eligible to enroll in any post-secondary school until they have registered with selective service.
Program-Specific Admission Requirements
Educational and admission requirements vary from program to program.
Emergency Medical Technology
The Emergency Medical Technology Program is an evening program that will meet Monday through Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Patient Care Technology/Medical Assisting
All prospective applicants will be required to score accepted levels on any one of three exams: Pass the Compass with a minimum score of 29 on Math and 69 on Reading or Asset with 38 Math and 42 Reading or 9th grade equivalency on TABE. ACT scores of 14 in all three areas of Math, Reading, and English are acceptable for those less than age 20
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must obtain a minimum score of 70 on the HESI exam
- Must submit evidence of a recent physical examination by a licensed physician or nurse practitioner with appropriate immunizations
- Successful completion and submission of Practical Nursing packet
Thank you for considering TCAT Ripley for your educational needs!