Job TitleWelding Technology Evening Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley is accepting applications for the position of a Full-time Evening Welding Technology located at Ripley High School Extension Campus.
Application Deadline: Review of application will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatripley.edu/about/jobs-and-employment_for a copy of the TCAT Ripley job application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
- High school diploma, technical diploma or equivalent higher education in related field.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years' related work experience.
- Must be proficient in Oxyacetylene cutting, Plasma Cutting, Oxyacetylene Welding, Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW), Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW).
- Must possess the organizational and communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher.
- Be willing to learn and use individualized instructional techniques.
- Maintain personal credentialing and certification in related field as required.
- Must have effective ability to utilize Microsoft Office programs; audio/visual equipment and software; and working knowledge of maintaining student records and/or sensitive information.
- Provide instruction to students in all areas of the Welding Technology Program curriculum.
- Monitor, grade and evaluate individual students' progress.
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports.
- Ensure efficient and safe delivery of instruction to students.
- Perform related tasks and other duties as assigned.