The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley is accepting applications for the full-time position of Program Coordinator/Co-Instructor at the West Tennessee State Penitentiary and Women’s Therapeutic Residential Center located in Henning, TN. This is a grant-funded position.
Application Process: Résumé with completed TCAT Ripley employment application required. Submissions missing either document will not be reviewed for the position. TCAT employment application available at: https://tcatripley.edu/about/jobs-and-employment. Submit TCAT employment application with résumé by mail to: Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley, Attn: Marcy Johnson, 127 Industrial Drive, Ripley, TN 38063 or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Employment Documents: Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed.
- Minimum of Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of professional experience.
- Must possess organizational and communication skills.
- Evidence of good character, mature attitude, and stable personality.
- Must possess computer skills and/or relevant computer certifications.
- Prior teaching or evidence of ability to teach students is a plus.
- Manage all grant reporting and compliance requirements.
- Manage program budget to ensure all deliverables are being completed on time and within budget.
- Manage the purchase of identified supplies and equipment for programs at correctional facilities.
- Manage technology and equipment associated with correctional programs.
- Serve as a liaison and point of contact between correctional facilities and TCAT Ripley administration.
- Support lead instructors of correctional education programs, Building Construction Technology and Computer Information Technology, in providing technical training to correctional students, as needed.
- Assist lead instructors of correctional education programs in maintaining student academic records related to the programs.
- Provide institutional support as needed and other duties as assigned.