The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley is accepting applications for the full-time position of Practical Nursing Instructor - Evening/Weekend. This is a grant-funded position.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatripley.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Ripley employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
EOE/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents institution
- Associate Degree in Nursing required.
- Must hold active licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Tennessee.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of successful recent employment experience in the specialty area to be taught beyond the normal learning period.
- Must have at least three years of currentclinical experience, BSN preferred. Teaching experience preferred.
- Develop course of study and conduct training program in specialty area.
- Confer with administration to gain knowledge and better understand changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Formulate teaching outline and determine instructional methods utilizing knowledge of specific training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individualized and group instruction, lecture, demonstration, and conference.
- Select or develop teaching aids, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, and reference materials.
- Maintain student records and reports.
- Responsible for student placement and assist with studentfollow-up.
- Cooperate with outside agencies; work with program advisory committees; conduct visits to business and industry; establish and maintain good public relations with the institution’s general public.
- Participate in recruitment of students.
- Supervise students’ clinicalexperience as scheduled.
- Actively seek potential clinical sites for the provision of clinical training.