Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or GED required; Technical Diploma in related field preferred. Three (3) years of office work experience required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
General Duties: He/she will be responsible for assisting with duties related to Students Services and the Business Office.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatripley.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for a copy of the TCAT Ripley employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley
Attn: Marcy Johnson, Human Resource Office
127 Industrial Drive, Ripley, TN 38063
EOE/AA/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution
- Assist front office by answering phones, assist with walk-in prospective students desiring information about the campus, greeting visitors and other miscellaneous front office duties.
- Assist with maintaining the Student Information Management System (SIMS) on all students. This includes setting up and registering new students into the system, registering returning students, and completing drop or completion of students in the system.
- Assist with the preparation of reports as needed.
- Assist with maintaining student academic files.
- Assist with distribution of certificates/diplomas for each student upon graduation of a program or passing of proficiency.
- Prepare Accounts Receivables invoices for self-pay students, business or industry, financial aid repayments, special industry and various other customers.
- Record deposits of cash and checks received and assist with preparation bank and credit card deposits.
- Assist with selling students’ books from the bookstore.
- Process student transcripts and other records requested by the student.
- Assist in HESI registration, which includes all paperwork and payment of fees.
- Other duties as assigned.