The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley is accepting applications for a Part-Time HiSET Testing Administrator in the Adult Education Program. The position is responsible for the overall quality of the testing program, effectively organizing and overseeing the test administration process, and proctoring the HiSET test. This is a grant funded position.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatripley.edu/about/jobs-and-employment to complete the TCAT Ripley employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Marcy Johnson, Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley
127 Industrial Drive
Ripley, TN 38063
EOE/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents institution
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Have the ability to complete forms and read directions clearly to test takers.
- Possess unquestionable integrity and be able to handle groups of testers in an effective, efficient and friendly manner.
- Experience in an adult education environment.
- Have some experience in administrating standardized tests.
- Knowledge of data management system.
- Verify the identity and eligibility of each HiSET test taker.
- Maintain testing surveillance logs, seating charts and other documentation as required.
- Maintain the security of all testing materials.
- Prepare a written inventory of all secure testing materials used during each test administration and maintain the inventory documentation in the permanent secure storage area.
- Conduct testing session in accordance with ETS policies and procedures.
- Control testing sessions by following ETS policies and procedures for conducting a testing session under standard conditions or, when appropriate, with accommodations for test takers with disabilities or health-related needs.
- Adhere to ETS polices regarding preparing and submitting testing materials for scoring.
- Conduct investigations into test compromises and testing irregularities.
- Other duties as assigned.