Job TitleDual Enrollment/Public Information Recruitment Specialist Northwest Main Campus (One-Year Grant Funded)
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest is accepting applications for a full-time Dual Enrollment/Public Information Recruitment Specialist. Some evenings and weekends may be required. This is a grant-funded position that will be located at the Northwest Main Campus.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatnorthwest.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Northwest employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Teresa Yates, Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest
340 Washington Street
Newbern, TN 38059
EOE/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents institution
- Requires a technical diploma, B.S. degree preferred.
- Three years of experience working in a post-secondary institution preferred.
- Evidence of excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Possess organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Responsible for admissions and recruitment for the institution.
- Assist with recruitment– including answering phone calls, assisting with walk-ins, disseminating information regarding the programs available, conducting new student orientation, and providing tours of the College.
- Work directly one on one with prospective and current students in day and evening programs, to assist them with the necessary tasks that must be done to enroll and or remain in school.
- Maintain files on perspective students and notify them of enrollment date.
- Assist with registration of new and continuing students.
- Contact and communicate with secondary guidance counselors, principals, superintendents, teachers, and students in high schools throughout the service delivery area; business and industry; and other agencies who direct prospective students to the college.
- Create and maintain marketing materials and assist in coordinating an effective social media presence.
- Participate in school, community, business, industry, and professional relationship endeavors.
- Inform prospective students of the availability of financial aid programs.
- Facilitate current students and prospective students with their financial aid applications (FAFSA).
- Provide financial aid counseling to students and parents regarding all aspects of the financial aid process. Makes necessary referrals to other student services offices.
- Attend job fairs/career and other community events.
- Assist team members when necessary to enable the success of the Student Services Department.
- Other duties assigned by Lead Student Services Coordinator, Vice-President and President.