The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Ripley is accepting applications for a full-time Dual Enrollment/Public Information Recruitment Specialist. Some evenings and weekends may be required. This is a grant-funded position.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatripley.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Ripley employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
- Requires a technical diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years of experience working in a post-secondary institution preferred
- Evidence of excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Contact and communicate with secondary guidance counselors, principals, superintendents, teachers, and students in high schools throughout the service delivery area; business and industry; and other agencies who direct prospective students to the college.
- Assist with recruitment and marketing - including answering phone calls, assisting with walk-ins, disseminating information regarding the programs available, and providing tours.
- Work directly one on one with prospective and current students in day and evening programs, to assist them with the necessary tasks that must be done to enroll and or remain in school.
- Create and maintain marketing materials, as well as maintain social media presence.
- Maintain files on perspective students and notify them of enrollment date.
- Assist with registration of new and continuing students.
- Participate in school, community, business, industry, and professional relationship endeavors.
- Inform prospective students of the availability of financial aid programs.
- Facilitate current students and prospective students with their financial aid applications (FAFSA).
- File applications electronically for students as needed.
- Attend high school financial aid nights and assist with FAFSA events.
- Assist team members when necessary to enable the success of the Student Services Department.
- Other duties assigned by Student Services Coordinator, Vice-President and President.